Friday, July 2, 2010

Peheh.

So... Yeah. Not gonna lie, today's been pretty epic so far. All things considered, and such.

Spent the night at Kyle's, 'cuz I didn't feel like heading home after Jenni ABANDONED ME. Crashed on his futon thing, yeah. Listen to his futhermucking phone go off a MILLION FUTHERMUCKING TIMES before I finally ignored it and kinda went to sleep... right before my alarm went off. Then it was like, "Heyyyy, Kyle. You should come with me on my route."

Then we commenced to beat the everliving shit out of my paper route with a stick.

It was raining, and that kinda sucked, but we saw an owl, and it sat in the middle of the road and stared at us for a few seconds before flying off.

Did I mention we beat the shit out of the route? Like, shaved fifteen minutes off my normal time. It was kinda awesome.

Went to McDonald's for brekkist, nom. Laughed about how entirely epic people could be, should be, might be, and aren't. (And apparently, one of the LHSOM Professors knows that I'm a synaesthete. And now I'm trying to figure out how he found out. o.o) Anywho, came home, started playing Fable II, NAPPED, woke up, NAPPED AGAIN, woke up, downed some coffee and played a bit more Fable, yeh. Drank some coffee, first coffee I've had since finals week and MMMMM, it's good. Like, dayum.

Yeah. Coffee. Mmm.

Oh. And I've decided once more that I fail as a girl in SO many hardcore nerdy ways. Example? My GBA/NDS emulator. Zoids: Legacy. It's a funfun game. Was playing through it, and getting WAYYYY too into it. Like, I love that game so damn much. Zoids is the shit, dudes and dudettes. And there are some very, very, very, and yet again VERY sexy pancake Zoids out there. Like, seriously. Tasty as all hell. Blitz Tiger. Like, me-yow.

...

I'm done. I'm not done failing as a girl, but yeah. Love it hardcore.

...Fire Emblem for my emulator? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!! -flees, laughing hystericaly-

No comments:

Post a Comment