Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh, life~

It is good, if just for the moment. Tonight was the first time in a looooong time that I've been able to laugh like that. I'm really, really glad I know those guys, and that they're part of my life. Ι don't know what I'd do without them.

So, yeah. This isn't really an update, just me being happy and sentimental about having friends who I can laugh with. <3 <3 You guys rock. Love you guys so much.

((And I know my grammar is wrong in that sentence. It's two in the fucking morning, and I don't care. Going with the song of the night, I should tell you to eat shit and die. But I won't. Because I'm not a mean person like that.))

Also: Σπεακινγ ιν Γρεεκ, βιτψηεσ!

But typing with Greek letters is different than actually typing in Greek. :)

G'night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment