Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~Positive Post~

So very very glad that school is over. I needed this break.

And now that I don't have classes to stress about, I've taken up writing again. Music and poetry, my mediums once more.

I'm also noticing how often I post here, compared to my other journal. Not really sure why, though. It might have something to do with the fact that I can limit who sees my entries on LiveJournal. Ah, well.

Hey, I got a comment on my last post-blurb-snippet thingy. Kinda surprised me. I was all like "Woah... someone actually reads this? :O" It was a good kind of surprised, though. Indeed.

Uhm, what else to spout about... it's almost Christmas! But you knew that. Hrm...

Heading back to the G in a couple days. Excited to see Dad and the sibs, not so excited to be in the G. There's... not really anything there for me anymore. I've moved on, moved out. I consider Moscow to be my home now, though HOME home will always be with Dad.

Think that's it for now. See you when I see you.
~Ταθ

No comments:

Post a Comment