Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fwee~

It's about time for a positive post, aye? Aye.

I'm happy. It's a good happy. Like the happy you get when you find five dollars you didn't know you had in your pocket. Or the happy you get when you see a daisy sprouting in a bed of dandelions. The happy you get when you see a bunch of kittens who have yet to grow into their paws and their heads are too big and they start meowing at you and your head explodes into candy because they're so damn cute. That kind of happy.

And the kind of happy that comes with reconnecting with family that you haven't seen for nearly two decades. That kind of happy.

I heart mah brudder muchly, yus. And mah mommah.

Haha, that's an excellent feeling, being able to say that I has a mommah.

Tee-hee! I has a mommah!

And a brudder. Two year older than me, aye. And a couple more brothers older than him, and two older sisters.

But teh William is the one who found me on teh Facebooks. And he's rather badass, if I do say so mahself.

And now I'm done butchering the English language, I promise. I'm just in a mood.

Because I'm happy.

It's high time we had a positive update, aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment