Monday, May 24, 2010

-flail-

Why are the best ones taken? Or untouchable? HMMMM?

All I'm asking for is a nice person who I'm nearly effortlessly compatible with. It would also help if he or she liked the female gender. And I'm pretty sure this is just an immature moment I'm having, but why should I care? Because right now I'm feeling immature and clingy and mildly moody and I'd really need some music and my grammar is going to hell and LOOK CODY I'M FILTERING, FWEEEEEEE~~~!!

...Aaaalright. Now that THAT's out of my system.

All but one of the guys I've really liked through the years (which means... four? Maybe?) have turned out gay. And I don't know how the hell I can be stuck with such lousy statistics. Does this mean I'm doooooooomed to be single for all eternity because the only people I've really truly honestly loved like crazy can't fully return the affection that I can't give them?

-flail- Ehhh!

Also. I plan to know you for more than eight years. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment