Thursday, October 29, 2009

...Chill...

Yeah, that's pretty much the general consensus of the voices in my head. We're just chillin'. Not a whole lot to get work up over, and I'm gonna need this mindset to survive this weekend.

...Yikes. What am I doing writing a blog first thing in the morning? Voices in my head? Let's not, shall we? How about saying that the weekend is going to kick your freshman tookus if you don't calm down and relax. Relaaaaaaax. Much better.

As of today, I officially have no time to do everything I need to. I've a volleyball game to be Bandalicious in tonight. Simultaneously, I need to attend 'Dracula' for a CORE class write-up. And let's not forget about tonight's Chamber Music concert that bunches of my friends are playing in. Missing that would make me sad.

T_T I'm conflicted. Damn you, Homecoming Week! -shakes fist-

NO! No. I must remain... chill...

This is mah chill face. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment