Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pizza virginity...

I had it. Lost it. And it only took me... what, three months?
That's right, folks. I've finally ordered a pizza in college. Domino's.
Build-your-own pizza-online thing. It was dangerously fun... Extra pineapple, Italian sausage, banana peppers, mushrooms, and provolone cheeeeeeese. Mmm, gigity.
It was delicious, by the way. And I'm still munching, and I need to stop before I eat the whole thing--which would just be gross. :D And I'll need brekkist in the morning, right? Right.

Haha... I've been living here too long. Because 'Pizza Virginity' was the first title that came to mind.

Uhm... Clouds are lame, because I can't see the meteor shower. And to end on a totally irrelevant note--The hardest conversation begins with a single word. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment