Monday, March 29, 2010

Loneliness Rant Just a Bit

It's been a good past few days. Today was particularly epic. It rained. And it didn't just rain--it THUNDERED. And the wind blew, and the sky lit up in a blinding white flash, and it was GLORIOUS.

At times like these, I really wish I could fly.

...Random digression. Yikes.

Anywho, I really should've know that shit was gonna go down. Things were too awesome to last for long. Should've knowwwwwnnnn. GAH.

Too much to think about. Too much to feel. Too much that I want so badly to happen, and too much that never will.

...Life is funny like that sometimes. Makes me laugh and cry and sing and want to fall apart all at once.

Hooray for musical duct tape. Makes things not fall apart as easily.

...And this may sound disgustingly immature of me, but I have times when I just really want boy snuggles. With a boy that I actually really like. I think I'm too picky when it comes to boys, though. Snuggles would be lovely. Pure, innocent snuggles. My head on his shoulder, his arms around me. Silent. Maybe watching stars, or watching a movie, or just sitting there watching the darkness and listening to music. And just snuggling. And nothing more. Is that a bad thing? Too much to ask?

Buuuuut, until then, I shall snuggle with my invisible lover and blush when he doesn't kiss me sweetly on the cheek.

-descends into lonely spiral of good music-

No comments:

Post a Comment