Thursday, April 1, 2010

~Purely Dedicated to One Amazing Song~

...Night. And the Spirit of life.
...Calling... Mamela...

...And a voice,
...With the fear of a child
Answers... Mamela.

Ubukhosi bo khokho [Throne of the ancestors]
We ndodana ye sizwe sonke [Oh, son of the nation)]

Wait!!--There's no mountain too great.
Hear the words and have faith
...Have faith...

Hela, hey mamela...

He lives in you, He lives in me
He watches over everything we see
Into the water, into the truth
In your reflection; He lives in you...

------------------------------------------------


Yeah, I've totally got another one of those songs. You know the ones that you absolutely LOVE, and you can't stop listening to them, and you go for a day or THREE just listening to this song and singing it and humming it and posting lines from it on Facebook because it's JUST THAT AWESOME--and then you find another song that tears your attention away from it. :D


I think this is the third song within the week that I've had on repeat. Mhm, and it is a gooooood song. Plus, it's Swahili/Zulu, so I can sing to myself and no one will know what I'm saying. Hooray for more reasons to look at the black kid in a funny manner!!! 


((And OMG my drams are wigging me out. More on that at a later date. Mhm, yus.))


...Ingonyama nengw' enamabala...


(A Lion and a Leopard come to this open place., in case you don't understand Swahili. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment