Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Phuck. Phuckphuckphuckshitphuck.

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?!


Alrighty, so G'ma was sleeping, and I was surfing the webs. Got bored of that. Started going over my life with a fine-toothed comb. My likes, my dislikes. My fears. My goals. The things I wanted people to know about me. The things I hoped no one would find out about me. The things I would rather people not know about me.


When I got to that last category, I stopped cold. Thought about it some more. And realized.


Panicking commenced. 


Not sure what I'm worried about, other than public scorn. Talked to the roomie, and got her never-ending support. Talked to the once who lives too damn far away. I really shouldn't be freaking so much about this. But I'm insecure enough already, and I don't want to think of how people will see me differently if they ever find out.


OhfuckI'msodamnscared....

No comments:

Post a Comment