Sunday, January 31, 2010

I INHALE--

--and with it, take all the stress and emotional turmoil that has harassed me for the past day or so. I let it fill my body, until it seems that I'm going to explode into tears.
Then--
EXHALE
and let it all flow out, leaving my body and my mind and my soul. No stress. Let the understanding fill me. Help the peace calm me.

That first night was tough. Cried just a bit, then realized that I had very little to cry about. It wasn't as if I'd lost him. They were good tears, I've decided. I'm happy that he finally found himself. Proud that he found the courage to do what he did. Glad that we had what time we had together. It was short, but I loved every minute of it.

I've lost nothing. The time wasn't wasted. And I think we may've gotten closer, if anything. I hope we have. He's an amazing friend, and I'm really glad that everything is working out... especially for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment