Monday, January 4, 2010

!!Rant Warning!!

If I dropped a college student's financial aid, I'd tell them. Especially if it was a substantial amount.

LIKE 4,200 FUCKING DOLLARS.

*foams at mouth*
Oho, I'm not pissed. I'm beYOND pissed. I am livid. The only reason I'm in school at the moment is because of those scholarships. And HOLYPHUCK, YOU CAN'T JUST DROP THE MONEY WITHOUT TELLING THE STUDENT!!!!!

(insert several minutes of very angry ranting)

...Damn. Life kinda sucks right now. Looks like I'm taking out a loan or SIX. V_V I don't know if the FAFSA will be enough... Damn it all. Fuck my life....
I was RIDING on that scholarship. My college CAREER depended on it. And now I'm all but SCREWED. I've got a week to figure this out, and I'm panicking. H'oDAMN.
Eff. Eff, eff, eff.

Pfffffft.
-deflates-
Eff it all. The next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.

...Oh, and Happy 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2010 Kate. I really hope this doesn't mess up anything. You have my luck as always~

    ReplyDelete