Thursday, February 4, 2010

...Da-amn!

Of all times, my notation software has to choose NOW to be bitchy and decide not to work. Of course it does. Because it's just begging for a way to make my life SUCK.

BUT IT WILL FAIIIIL.

Hm, life. (And this is the part where you go 'Fuck, not AGAIN') But YUS, this is another life rant. It's rather positive this time around, though. :-)

Merh, seems like everything's cleared up in the boy department... or as cleared up as it can be. Still wish we could've had more time to talk about it, but I suppose there's no use worrying too much over it. We're still the friends we were before--maybe a bit closer? Maybe?--and there weren't any ragged edges to be fixed, so... yeah. Good stuff there.

Totally random note, in no way related to any of this: Today I made the mistake of allowing several of my friends to realize one of my greatest weaknesses... I'm superbly ticklish. How superbly? I'll give you an example:

I was sitting in my Music Theory class, trying to take notes, when my friend tries to tickle me. I squirm away, giggling just at the thought of being tickled. So he sits there and wiggles his fingers at me, watching me squirm.

I kinda hate him now. Just a bit. :D

But, yeah. Apparently I can be psionically subdued into a state of complete helplessness by the MOTION of being tickled. Awesome. Naturally, freaking EVERYONE knows this now. And is taking advantage of it. I guess people like watching Katelynn wig out and turn into a little twitching ball of OMGNOPLZNO!!!

...That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment