Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wish you were here--(Rantage)

Alrighty, let's lay this out on the table once and for all, because I'm rather fed up with this.

You, good sir, are the most loathsome bastard ever to walk the face of the earth. I wonder how you can live with yourself. You treat people as if they are nothing to you--even the people who call themselves your friends!!! How can THEY live with you!?! It's severely against my nature to hate people--and I can safely say I don't hate, only strongly dislike--but YOU.. Oho, you are the lowest on my list. If I was a person who hated, I would hate you.

And as for YOU--you just really kind of annoy me. I like you better than I like him, but seriously. Do you really have to be so... jerk-ish? I know there are people that you don't care for, but you you have to be so up-fucking rude about it!?

...Hi, my name's Katelynn Inman. I'd like to think that I'm a nice person. I'm pretty damn easy to get along with, once I get past the fact that I'm fatally shy. I don't know of any enemies that I've made, though I know exactly who would be an enemy if I wasn't as... Katelynn-ish.

See, Katelynn lives life with under a facade. She wears a lovely little mask that she's gotten very good at wearing. Under this mask is all the hurt and anger and emotion that you'll never see. Ever. And the awesome part is that Katelynn has total and complete control over it. So when she gets pissed, on goes the mask and the day is fine.

Moral of the story? You see Katelynn and you wave. She smiles and waves back.

But she really doesn't like you.

But you'll never know.

[So... I feel a bit better now that I've ranted a bit. ^_^]

No comments:

Post a Comment