Sunday, February 14, 2010

Take Your Pick

Valentine's Day. Singles' Awareness Day. Choose whichever you'd like, and tote your cause.

But step lightly today, though, as some don't really give a flying fuck if you're single and so very lonely and OMG BOO-fucking-HOO.

On the flipside, don't rub it in peoples' faces that you and your beloved are going to brunch and then to the movies and then to your apartment for a nice candle-lit fuck dinner becuase you love each other so very very very much.

As for me, I'm going to sit here and laugh at the world as I push it all under my facade. Maybe I'll go out with the girls today. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Because I'm not bitter. Because life isn't bittersweet. Because it won't take me another nineteen years for me to find anyone HALF as amazing as he is. -chocolate nom-

No comments:

Post a Comment