Monday, February 8, 2010

Minor confusions...

Yeah, I've figured out the question that's been partying in my head. Actually figured it out enough that I can put it into words--which is a big thing for me. So... here they are, in no particular order (and definitely not in any order that makes sense):

He said he wasn't humoring me. I honestly believe him. Because he's either telling the truth, or he's excellent at projecting false affection.

So.

I'm wondering why we ended. I realize that he could never be attracted to me in that way, but honestly, I don't have a problem with it. It's just... being with him is amazing. He said he didn't feel it was fair, the amount of time we weren't spending together, but... That's what made it all the better. It was the anticipation that made the meeting so much better, and... Meh. It makes me wonder if he ended the relationship for my sake...?

I wish I had had the ability to think of this when we were walking. Why am I cursed with not being able to put things into words?

...*sigh*...

And the words go here, because I'm too afraid to talk to him about it. We've a grand friendship. I don't want to hurt it...

MERH. End of rant. This needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment