Friday, November 19, 2010

For Tath and Tath Alone...

Yyyyyyeah. The next week or so is going to be a Tath week, meaning that when Katelynn has down-time, Tath is taking over. Not really sure why, though. Could be that I'm pissed at people still, and this is my subtle way of sticking it to the proverbial man. Could be that I need to destress, and this is a fitting way for me to unwind. Whatever the reason, Tath is coming out. No one will know (except for the people reading this, and even then they'll be like "wtf?"), and I'll get to let myself out for a time.

Everyone wins, because ignorance is bliss, aye.

I miss Tath. With a passion. Quirky little closet case. SHE SHALL RAMPAGE AGAIN, THOUGH!! HAHAHA!!!

...Yeah. That's all I got.

OOH, OOH!! My Lashily is visiting tomorrow!! I miss her SO VERY MUCH. =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment