Monday, November 8, 2010

"Love Hurts..."

"...but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it feels like I'm alive..."

Ever had so much positive feeling in you that it gives you physical pain? Like... you love people so much that it actually hurts? I'm there right now. Thank you, beloved freshman, for making me realize just how many friends I truly have, and how much I love them all. I'd also like to thank you for the valuable insight on my inner circle. And you don't even know what you've done. How perfect. :)

And it does indeed remind me that I'm alive, and that no matter how tough life will get (and trust me, it gets damn tough sometimes) my friends will always be there for me, just like I'm always there for them.

I don't think I'll ever be able to fully express just how much I love my friends, my real friends, my friends who are more like family than anything else. But if you're reading this, and you're one of my besties, I want you to know just how much I love you. There is an indescribably massive amount of affection in me that is reserved for you guys and only you guys. 

Gah. SO much love. And I wish you all knew just how much.

And with that, I go to sleep. Because minus DST, it's nearly 2 am, and I have class in the morning. Goodnight, my darlings. 

Σ'αγαπο. <3

P.S. One of my besties is getting an LJ!! I'm very very happy for said person!! Can't wait!! -dances-

No comments:

Post a Comment