Monday, November 29, 2010

MusicNeedMusicMustHaveMusic

 I have no clue where this swing came from. Like... I honestly have no clue. I was just sitting. Just sitting! And all of a sudden, I feel the need to curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep. There's this massive hole in my being that came out of NNNNOWHERE, and it's just chilling here like "Hey, we're gonna make you feel miserable for a while." It's nothing hormonal, I know. And it hasn't been this intense in a loooooong time. I've had my moments, for sure, but shit.

And the worst thing is, I can't stand myself when I'm like this. I'm... kinda gross right now. Clingy and miserable and ick. Wanting someone. Wanting something everyone else seems to have. It... hurts.
To accompany this, YOU aren't helping any. Iddon'twanttohearyougushaboutyourboyfriendanymorebecausefranklymydearIdon'tgiveaflyingfuck.
...No. You don't want to hear this. I'm whining and self-pitying and gross right now, and you don't need to/want to hear it.
Σ'αγαπο, και καληνυχτα.

No comments:

Post a Comment