Monday, December 14, 2009

-contented sigh-

...It almost feels weird. Almost.
Like--Hey, I have a boyfriend.
...It's alien, almost. Strange on my tongue. I feel almost silly saying it.

But it's an amazing feeling... And the smallest things make the biggest difference... I notice them the most...

His smile, and his laugh... I adore his laugh... and his EYES, Dear Lord...
-sigh-

...I wonder if he's reading this. That thought terrifies me and makes me smile all at once. Because, hey. That's the point of a blog, right? And I wouldn't post it if I didn't want people to read it... But still.
:3
And I can't help but wonder why... Not that I'm complaining, but...
How did I get this lucky? ^///^ I wonder what he sees in me...?

Blaaaaaargh. It feels weird.

...Almost. <3

P.S. I was never a fan of candy canes until tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment