Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mmm, life.

And no, not the cereal kind. Although that's pretty tasty too.
I like life. Life makes me happy. It's a good thing. I has good friends. I has good music. I has... ^_^ Hee-hee! Yeah. I has him, too. And that's a good feeling.

I'm chilling in a hotel room as I type this, waiting for something to happen so we can go get some breakfast, yums? Because waking up at six and heading to VMB rehearsal without eating is not enjoyable. So food sounds really awesome right about now...

Ehm... Christmas was alright. Pretty quiet, just me and Dad and the sibs. Not a lot of fancy gifts, either ((for me, anyway)). Got a set of snow tires (technically got them a few weeks before Christmas, but nyeh), a pair of shoes (chocolate shoes that hurt the feet need to be broken in OMGOUCH!), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (thankye, Daddeh!!), and SPORE for my computer. Because I'm going to have free time to be on my computer. Of course. @~@

Aaand, yikes. I think I've been away from deviantART for a while. 208 deviations in my inbox? Eep. -multitasks-

FOOOOOOD. -noms wallet- Okay. This is getting out of hand. I need to find something to eat before I devour one of my roommates. Whee. Off I go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment