Wednesday, December 16, 2009

/rant

Okay. Exhale. My final is done. Over with huzzah.
And now--FREE TIME. @_@
I don't know what I'm going to do with it all. I can't really go anywhere until my little brother's present gets here... But if it doesn't get here before Saturday, I'm gonna have to leave anyway. Meh...

BUT.

Stress is GONE! And...
This is interesting.
Mildly frustrating, but interesting nonetheless.
This whole 'relationship' thing...
We had amazing timing. Getting together right before a month-long break... Hm. I wonder about it sometimes. There'll be a bit a of a reprise in the middle of it for the Humanitarian Bowl, but will we really be able to hang out that much??
And before you even start thinking things, I'm not complaining AT ALL. I'm just... thinking out loud. Because this intrigues the deep-thinker in me. Meh...

I really want this to work out. Really. Very much. Like... grargh, a lot.

And there's this underlying feeling--really small, yet VERY annoying--that he doesn't really like me. I know this isn't the case, because we wouldn't be in this situation if he didn't like me. But still. I'm afraid that he'll lose interest over break, and I really don't want that to happen... GRARGH.

/end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment